- Rimmel Gel Liner in 001 Black -- My first gel eyeliner!
- Revlon Parfumerie in Powder Puff & Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Polish in Bon Bon (used BonBon as the base and Powder Puff as the top so the opacity was perfect and no chips!)
- Aerie perfume in Hidden Love. I bought this last spring and temporarily lost in behind my dresser. I was in Shoppers Drugmart browsing and smelled Benefit's Laugh With Me Lee Lee and loved it but knew I had one just like it at home -- long story short my dresser was moved and it's been my go-to ever since.
- My navy blue Abercrombie & Fitch sweater I bought from Winners
- Emma Stone/Easy A (Seriously watched this movie almost everyday idk).
- Time Will Tell - Gregory Alan Isakov
- Fancy - Iggy Azalea ft Charli XCX (I can rap this in its entirety -- also THIS VIDEO♥)
- Ain't That A Kick In The Head - Dean Martin
- Who You Love - John Mayer ft. Katy Perry
- New York - Ed Sheeran
- YONCE - Beyoncé (Partition is good too but this intro is just mint)
- Bon Iver - Bon Iver album (sings me to sleep)
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel Popcorn Chocolate Bar (My new favourite of all chocolates. It's perfection. Seriously. Go eat this. Now. Give me some though. It's polite to share joy).
- Hot Chocolate (I know it's spring, but I can't help it).
- "Trust life a little bit"
- Big city livin'
|Where I Found This Picture|
Goals for May
- Read at least a chapter of Emma by Jane Austen a day.
- Acquire a job
- Practice seeing the bright side/accept life as it comes
-- Em x